Introduction :)

Introduction our company :)

video our company

Sunday 3 July 2011

Bro's On The Go

Hey Guys ! Today I want to give a introduction about myself as the author of the blog. Firstly, my name is Muhamad Nasri. Just call me Nasri or Nas. i come from Shah Alam Section 7. I'm studying at UiTM Pahang, taking my Diploma in Business Studies. You can access me on facebook just click here :)

I describe myself in 5 words ;
  • Watching movies
  • Downloading
  • Make a graphic design
  • Honest
  • Blurrr

How do i value friendship ?
hahaha :p

I really appreciate my friends because they always help me when I needs in help. I love them as much I love my family. Friendship can not buy by money. We can know to find the money, but how to find the friendship ? Its difficult right ?

I love MGT 300 because this subject has give me alot of information about information technology. In this subject I have more knowledge about using IT to make business and can attract people through the internet. It is really exciting to learn more and more about this especially with our lecturer, Miss Huda. She is really a strict person, but I know that she really cares about her students so much, easy to say she is awesome :) hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment