Introduction :)

Introduction our company :)

video our company

Saturday 2 July 2011

Assalamulaikum, My name is MOHD RIDHWAN NAJMI. I live in Selangor and studied in Uitm Pahang for Diploma in business studied. I'M 20 years old and still single. my task for this week is to introduce myself to all bloggers....
First, i describe myself as a person that friendly, honestly, active, cheerful, and kindly.
Second,how i value my friendship?, 1.as a family that always be there went i need something.2.as a bro that respect each other. 3.they are the best bro in the world.
Lastly,I love MGT 300 because the lecturer is my P.A =) hahahah
seriously i love it because it is important for myself to know I.T because it been use in our life today.Beside that it important in business that I.T can serve the company to get fastest profit they can get. It make sense for me (also business student that) to know it.
That all for my task n hope we can blog again.Assalamulaikum n see ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment