Introduction :)

Introduction our company :)

video our company

Sunday 3 July 2011

Assalamualaikukum,my name is Abdul Mutalib Mohd Muslim and currently studying in Uitm Jengka Pahang.For the first assignments is introducing myself to all bloggers viewers.

Firstly i'm describing myself  as an Active, discipline,music in mind, dedicated, and got skills in marching bands.

secondly is how am i value a friendship?

Ilike to value my friends as my own family, I love them as I love myself and i've got big family relationship in uitm jengka as well. Having friends is the most important things in human life and you wont feel lonely in order to face any kind of situations and problems. Therefore a valuable friendship comes from a sincere heart and you will feel the right things. So for example, above is certain of  valuable friends in Uitm Jengka Pahang.


and lastly is

I love MGT 300 because it helps me to improve myself in multimedia and communications as well. In order to face the multimedia era's i have to learn and make myself a one step in front another persons. Multimedia helps me to improving my skills. Thanx you.

No comments:

Post a Comment